Happy New Year one and all! If you've taken the decs down and got the post-Christmas blues, never fear. All our #FestiveTreat resources are still available, and many can help you emerge from the mulled-wine induced fog and get some work done. Write better, reference better, get a bit more organised. Or take up penguin spotting. You choose.
1. JustWatch - find the movies you want to watch
2. Pixabay - high quality, copyright free images
3. Free Rice - have fun and do good
4. Jing - easy peasy screenshots and screencasts
5. Momentum - stop procrastinating
6. Behind the Headlines - health fact checker
7. Library Services on YouTube - how to work a library
8. Where are you Christmas? - Christmas countdown tool
9. Recipe Puppy - get cooking
10. Daily Kitten - who doesn't need a daily kitten?
11. Box of Broadcasts - Freeview TV and radio on demand
12. Grammarly - write better
13. Mendeley - reference better
14. Written? Kitten! - get rewards for your writing
15. Stayfocusd - be more productive
16. Portable North Pole - are you on the good list?
17. Elf Yourself - festive fun
18. Alarmy - get out of bed
19. British Pathe - fascinating film archive
20. Hemingway - another way to write better
21. UW Research Collections - historic books and more
22. Instructables - learn how to make anything
23. Penguin Watch - help save the planet
24. Norad Tracks Santa - keep your eye on the big guy.